MNW’s Liquid Filtration Media is made with the finest fiber meltblown with FDA-approved polymers. Designed to give precise particle retention, pressure drop, and dirt holding, all media is quality tested to a constant bubble point and penetration by calendering or uncalendered.
Our HTAC™ meltblown withstands high-temperature and is anti-corrosive and chemical-resistant media. This is an optimal solution for the liquid filtration and chloro-alkalis chemical, electronic, and pharmaceutical industries.
Monadnock specializes in consistent quality and producing some of the finest fibers in the industry and range in size of orders. Roll goods exported worldwide.
Our Validation Guide is available on request.
- Fine fiber
- Coarse fiber
- Special additives
- Highly inert web media
- ECTFE meltblown
- Composites: collated/crimped
- Fine meltblown fibers with FDA-approved polymers.
- Precise particle retention capabilities.
- Optimized pressure drop for efficient filtration.
- Exceptional dirt holding capacity.
- Quality tested for reliability, including constant bubble point and penetration testing.
- High-temperature resistance, anti-corrosive, and chemical-resistant (HTAC™ meltblown).
- Suitable for demanding applications in chloro-alkalis chemical, electronic, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Trusted globally with roll goods exported worldwide.
Monadnock Liquid Filtration Media is made with Green-e certified renewable wind powered electricity.
Like all Monadnock polypropylene media, this filtration media is recyclable.
Build a Better World
You play a vital role when you choose our eco-friendly nonwovens. Explore the positive contributions to energy conservation, air quality, water preservation, and waste reduction.
Request More Information
"*" indicates required fields